Marketplace is Morningstar's cloud-based data delivery tool. Here, users can access
Morningstar's data library, build a list of preferred data sources, and publish it in a customizable format.
This data can be pulled via the web using a REST API, or at regular intervals using our Scheduler
application. The Marketplace is the preferred tool for feeding any ETRM or CTRM system.
- Rapid Data Access: Access to more than 3500 feeds from hundreds of vendors
in power, gas, oil, weather, agriculture, futures, and equities.
- Comprehensive Data Checks: Rigorous QA process, with 45+ unique checks,
ensures accuracy while simultaneously processing 2 billion data records and
over 300 million corrections.
- Seamless Data Integration: Cloud based data delivery to any ETRM or
CTRM system published in a customizable format.
- Cloud Platform: Robust horizontally scalable platform with redundant
IT resources and rapid failover mechanism ensuring 24/7 and 99.999% availability.
- SOC1 Designation: Highest operational and security requirements ensuring data and models are secure and auditable.
Feed any ETRM and generate files with our Marketplace Publisher tool. User can build lists of data, add dynamic mappings, and customize their output (CSV, Text, and XML supported). Publisher lists can be pulled directly via API, or automatically at custom intervals with the Scheduler application.
Login to Marketplace
Marketplace hosts both a web interface and a REST based API. Data access API solutions allows users to read and write data local systems with configurable output. Users can customize the data they want to extract and manipulate unit conversions and aggregate data. APIs also allow clients to pull historical information, publisher lists, and metadata details.
Marketplace’s data is available through Morningstar Commodities other products including the Excel Add-in and Morningstar Markets.